The Fiendishly Fun Way to Master Electronic Circuits!
Fully updated throughout, this wickedly inventive guide introduces electronic circuits and circuit design, both analog and digital, through a series of projects you'll complete one simple lesson at a time. The separate lessons build on each other and add up to projects you can put to practical use. You don't need to know anything about electronics to get started. A pre-assembled kit, which includes all the components and PC boards to complete the book projects, is available separately from ABRA electronics on Amazon.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, provides hours of rewarding—and slightly twisted—fun. You'll gain valuable experience in circuit construction and design as you test, modify, and observe your results—skills you can put to work in other exciting circuit-building projects.
Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides tips for customizing the projects
- Covers the underlying electronics principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor—all required parts are listed, along with sources
Build these and other devious devices:
- Automatic night light
- Light-sensitive switch
- Along-to-digital converter
- Voltage-controlled oscillator
- Op amp-controlled power amplifier
- Burglar alarm
- Logic gate-based toy
- Two-way intercom using transistors and op amps
Each fun, inexpensive Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
Make Great Stuff!
TAB, an imprint of McGraw-Hill Professional, is a leading publisher of DIY technology books for makers, hackers, and electronics hobbyists.